Sunday, May 11, 2014

Casual me


This is one of my go to outfits lately. I've been loving rolled up ripped jeans with low sneakers and a basic shirt. It was a bit chilly today so I just put on this grey cardigan that my mom made me and one of my new favorite bags. Enjoy the pics! Xo, Anja

Ovo je jedan od mojih najčešćih outfita u poslednje vreme. Jako mi se svidjaju podvrnute pocepane farke uz plitke patike i običnu majicu. Danas je bilo malo hladnije tako da sam preko obukla sivi kardigan koji mi je sašila moja mama i jednu od mojih novih omiljenih torbi. Uživajte u slikama, Anja :)






Wearing:
Bershka jeans
H&M bag
Aldo sneakers
RepubliC shirt
Cardigan - by my mom
Swatch watch
Moschino sunnies





9 comments:

  1. Wow you look GORGEOUS. I love everything about the outfit, especially the cardigan! I have never seen anything quite like it before, it definitely draws attention. It's interesting because on paper you are just wearing a typical outfit - jeans, a t shirt and a cardigan, but in reality you look so different and interesting. I really love your sense of style, and those jeans look amazing!
    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    www.mysweetestdisposition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. am loving your boyfriend slim jeans, you rock in it, so cool. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mnogo mi se svidja kardigan :)
    Poseti moj blog, i ako ti se dopadne, uclani se. Znacilo bi mi

    http://weheartit10.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casual but chic! <3 Love your sense of style! xo xo

    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like jeans<3 would you like follow each order?

    ReplyDelete